The ICAPS 2006 program registration fee is fully inclusive, providing
- access to all technical sessions and invited talks
- admission to tutorials and workshops
- hard copy and CD conference proceedings.
- 3 course hot & cold buffet lunch, June 6th – 10th inclusive
- opening reception (7th June) on Lake Windermere
- an evening reception (8th June) during the Doctoral Consortium and Systems Demonstrations sessions
- conference banquet (9th June)
- wireless internet access
Registration Fee Structure:
Early Registration (Submitted by April 18)
£297.87 + £52.13 VAT = £350 total
Late Registration (Submitted by May 12)
£336.17 + £58.83 VAT = £395 total
Onsite Registration (Submitted after May 12)
£357.45 + 62.55 VAT = £420 total
The deadline for refund requests is May 12, 2006. All refund requests must be made in writing. A £50.00 processing fee will be assessed for all refunds. The registration fee does not include accommodation, breakfasts.
Please book your accommodation separately.
Support for students paying the registration fee is only available through the doctoral symposium program.
Onsite registration will be located on the Conference Registration Desk of the Low Wood Hotel, Lake Windermere, Cumbria.